Ige inhalant allergy test
Type one, or “classic”, allergy causes redness, swelling, and heat in the body as a result of the elevated blood levels of Immunoglobulin E (IgE). Contrary to popular belief, the symptoms produced by IgE can be subtle and similar to those seen in other conditions. This potential confusion makes diagnostic testing very important in recognizing the offending source. The Advanced IgE Test broadens the scope of tested foods and/or inhalants, including Amoxicillin and Candida.
IgE Inhalant Allergy Basic:
- Serum: 3 mL of serum in a gold-topped SST or royal blue-topped no additive tube is the absolute minimum. 5 mL is preferred.
IgE Inhalant Allergy Advanced:
- Serum: 5 mL of serum in a gold-topped SST or royal blue-topped no additive tube is the absolute minimum. 8 mL is preferred.
- IgE Inhalant Allergy Basic: 86003 (36 units) No Medicare Coverage
- IgE Inhalant Allergy Advanced: 86003 (69 units) No Medicare Coverage
THIS TEST IS ALSO KNOWN AS:
- IGE PRUEBA DE ALERGIA INHALANTE
اختبار الحساسية IGE
- IGE TEST D'ALLERGIE PAR INHALATION
IGE PROVA DI ALLERGIA INALANTE
IGE 흡입 알레르기 테스트
ALERGIA IGE WZIEWNE TESTY
- IGE TESTE DE ALERGIA A INALANTES
IGE UÇUCU ALERJI TESTI