recommended blood draw services
We recommend the following blood draw service providers:
ANY LAB TEST NOW
The Great Plains Laboratory has partnered with Any Lab Test Now to provide our clients with in-clinic draw services nationwide. Using Any Lab Test Now is easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your test kit, have your doctor sign the Test Requisition Form and select appropriate tests.
- Go to the Any Lab Test Now website to find a location near you. After choosing a location, you can schedule an appointment online, call for assistance, or just show up for your lab test - no appointment necessary.
- Bring the following to your appointment:
- $30 specimen collection and processing fee
- Test collection kit
- Included gel pack (freeze ahead of time)
- Collection instructions
- Test Requisition Form with doctor's signature
- FedEx return bag (included in the test kit)
PHLEBOTOMY SERVICES INTERNATIONAL, INC. (PSI)
Phlebotomy Services International, Inc. (PSI)
The Great Plains Laboratory, Inc. (GPL) and Phlebotomy Services International, Inc. (PSI) have partnered together to provide phlebotomy options for our testing. PSI offers patients with two blood draw service options: 1 - Mobile Collection – where the phlebotomist comes to you 2 – Collection Location – where PSI provides you with a location who will be familiar with GPL orders. Below is the pricing schedule for both of these blood draw service options.
To schedule an appointment, contact PSI directly by calling 1-855-600-3722 or visitingwww.phlebotomyservices.com.
MOBILE PHLEBOTOMY SERVICES, INC.
For the Los Angeles and Orange County Areas: We are now contracted with Mobile Phlebotomy Services to do blood draw from your home. The cost is $80. Call 909-985-5562 to make appointment. Standard hours of operation are 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
other blood draw services
We recommend contacting these service providers first as we cannot guarantee that they will provide blood draw services in your area:
- Local Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Urgent Care
- Local Medical School
- Contact patient's insurance company to ask for suggestions in the area
- Ask your physician if they have an associate in another office that has a phlebotomist