Dr. Shaw's article on the role of Acetaminophen in the Autism, AD(H)D, and Asthma epidemics was published in the Oct. issue of the Journal of Restorative Medicine.
The Great Plains Laboratory, Inc. is a world leader in providing testing for nutritional factors in chronic illnesses such as autism, fibromyalgia, and AD(H)D.
We offer a variety of metabolic tests such as immune deficiency evaluations, amino acid tests, comprehensive fatty acid tests, organic acids testing, metal toxicity and food allergies tests. To find a specialist or to obtain a physician referral, contact our customer service department at 913-341-8949 or click here.
Free 30 minute phone consultations to assist in the interpretation of our test results are also available.
- USAAA World Conference & Expo Sep 4 - 7, 2014 | Kansas City, MO
- 5th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Sept. 19 - 21 | San Antonio, TX
- 12th Annual Restorative Medicine October 9 - 12 | Santa Fe, NM
- Clinical Applications of the Organic Acids Test (OAT) Fall 2014 | Registration Now Open!
- Autism Educational Summit October 17 - 19 | Dallas, TX