Great Plains is excited to announce our brand new Phospholipase A2 (PLA2) Activity Test. We are the only commercial lab currently offering this test in urine. PLA2 is elevated in a wide range of inflammatory disorders.
The Great Plains Laboratory, Inc. is a world leader in providing testing for nutritional factors in chronic illnesses such as autism, fibromyalgia, and AD(H)D.
We offer a variety of metabolic tests such as immune deficiency evaluations, amino acid tests, comprehensive fatty acid tests, organic acids testing, metal toxicity and food allergies tests. To find a specialist or to obtain a physician referral, contact our customer service department at 913-341-8949 or click here.
Free 30 minute phone consultations to assist in the interpretation of our test results are also available.
- Clinical Applications of the Organic Acids Test (OAT) Winter - Spring 2015 | Click for Dates & Locations Register Now!
- Mexico Conference "Certificacion LINCA 2015" April 24-25, 2015 | Mexico City
- A4M Conference May 7 - 9 | Hollywood, FL
- Fundacion Alborada Conference June 6 - 7 | Brunete, Madrid, Spain
- Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference September 17 - 20, 2015 | San Diego, CA