Dr. Shaw's article on the role of Acetaminophen in the Autism, AD(H)D, and Asthma epidemics was published in the Oct. issue of the Journal of Restorative Medicine.
The Great Plains Laboratory, Inc. is a world leader in providing testing for nutritional factors in chronic illnesses such as autism, fibromyalgia, and AD(H)D.
We offer a variety of metabolic tests such as immune deficiency evaluations, amino acid tests, essential fatty acid tests, organic acids testing, metal toxicity and food allergies tests. To find a specialist or to obtain a physician referral, contact our customer service department at 913-341-8949 or click here.
Free 30 minute phone consultations to assist in the interpretation of our test results are also available.
- LINCA Conference 2014 Mar. 28 - 29 | Costa Rica
- Physician Educational Workshop Apr. 5 - 6 | Toronto, ON
- Physician Educational Workshop Apr. 11 - 13 | Kansas City, MO
- 5th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Sept. 19 - 21 | San Antonio, TX
- Moving Beyond Labels and Limits Mar. 22 | Dublin, Ireland
- Ennis Conference March 23 | Dublin, Ireland